Applications are invited for full- and part-time Lecturers, Visiting Professors and other temporary professorial positions, which will be available during the 2012-2013 academic year, in one or more of the following areas: Accounting; Communications; Decisions, Operations, and Technology Management; Entertainment Management; Entrepreneurial Studies; Finance; Finance and Real Estate; Global Economics and Management; Human Resources and Organizational Behavior; Information Systems; International and Comparative Management; Marketing; Policy. Candidates should have a Ph.D. or equivalent and be qualified to teach graduate courses. Salary is commensurate with qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Job Market Paper (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
How to apply
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information