The Zhou laboratory (http://zhoulab.dgsom.ucla.edu/) at the University of California at Los Angeles, is looking to recruit an outstanding Scientist to conduct research in cell-free DNA based cancer diagnostics (liquid Biopsy). We are a diverse and dynamic group using cutting-edge genomic, bioinformatics, and molecular approaches to develop advanced approaches for non-invasive early cancer diagnosis. The individual sought will develop innovative experimental technologies and perform genomics/molecular experiments. He/she will publish their findings in peer-reviewed journals and be co-inventors on patents related to their work.
The position is also ideal for an experimental biologist who is interested to build bioinformatics expertise.
• PhD in biology, chemical biology, biochemistry, physiology, immunology or related area.
• At least one first-author paper already published in peer-reviewed journals
• Highly motivated, creative, and devoted to project goals
• Able to collaborate proficiently and communicate effectively with colleagues
Interested applicants, please apply through this link:
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy. UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy
Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
Cover Letter (Optional)
- 2-3 required (contact information only)